GreatCall Mobile has announced that in the next couple of weeks they will complete their roll out of various phones and services at more than 4,000 Rite Aid pharmacies across the country. The phones are aimed at senior citizens 65 years of age and older and feature active aging services through apps and an award-winning personalized approach to help aging consumers live independent lives. The Rite Aid store displays will feature GreatCall Mobile’s full product range, demo phones and brochures with information about services and options. A few prepaid phones available will be the Touch3, Splash and Jitterbug5 phones. All of the phones sold at Rite Aid will come preloaded with a Rite Aid pharmacy app. Additional services which can be purchased for a small monthly fee with most plans include:
- 5Star Service – U.S. based response agents are available and can respond to emergency services or medication questions
- Urgent Care – 24/7 unlimited access to registered nurses or board-certified doctors
- MedCoach – medication reminder apps
- Link – provides caregivers with updates and snapshots of activity so they can monitor loved ones while giving aging parents the independence they want.
- Brain Games – apps with games to improve cognitive functions, memory and sharpen focus
- Check-in Calls – automated calls to check in on family member status.