PTel Mobile, formerly PlatinumTel, doesn’t really make changes all that often and therefore it’s not a company that I write about all that much. However, recently this little T-mobile MVNO made some changes to several of its plans, including adding additional data, lowering the cost of its flagship and introducing an entirely new plan.
Here’s what the PTel plans (and changes) currently look like:
- $20/month – Unlimited talk and text, 250 MB high speed (formerly 100 MB)
- $25/month – Unlimited talk, text and 2G data
- $35/month – Unlimited talk, text and 2G data, 1 GB high speed (formerly 500 MB)
- $40/month – Unlimited talk, text and 2G data, 2 GB high speed (new plan)
- $50/month – Unlimited talk, text and 2G data, 3 GB high speed (formerly 2 GB)
- $60/month – Unlimited talk, text and 2G data, 4 GB high speed (formerly cost $65)
PTel Mobile also has a PayGo plan which charges customers $0.05/minute, $0.02/text and $0.10/MB but this plan option has not been changed.
For more information on PTel, including BYOD, phone options and a coverage map, visit the website