Hey everyone! As you’ve probably noticed, this month we’ve started to bring back the Prepaid Faceoff posts, where we pit one company against another based on what their promotions and plans look like that week! The series has had a lot of views, and we’re certainly not going to run out of MVNOs anytime soon.
However, I wanted to take a minute today and see what companies you, my awesome readers, are interested in seeing compared and what specific features interest you! Read on and give us some feedback!
What features do we compare in Faceoffs?
Right now, we are comparing the following things in our Faceoffs:
- Plan Prices – plan price range and some details about any quirks or what is included
- Unlimited Talk/Text – Is it offered? What is the lowest price to get unlimited talk/text?
- Data – How much data can you get? Are there any deals, catches or quirks?
- Pay-as-you-go – Very few companies even have this anymore, so is it offered? What are the rates?
- International Calling – Is it available? What are the options? How do you get it? What does it cost?
- Activation Fees – How much are they?
- BYOD – Can you activate a device, or do you have to buy one?
- Network/Coverage – Where do they get their service? We also link the coverage map as well just in case.
What companies have we compared?
We’ve only done a handful of Prepaid Faceoffs
so far but here are the companies we’ve compared as of this post:
Give us your feedback!
Now it’s your turn! Leave me a comment below and tell me what things you’d like to see compared, or if you have two companies that you’ve been considering but need some help deciding, let me know. It can be time-consuming to go through all of the nitty-gritty details and compare everything together, so let me do the work for you! What do you want to see? Share below and be sure to check back next Friday for another prepaid faceoff!!]]>